2. Ten Ways to Know You're Done With Counseling....
“One of the most common questions I hear from people starting therapy is “How long do you think this will take.…"
3. Your Spouse Can Disagree With You Without it Becoming A Love and Respect Issue.
“Have you and your spouse given each other the freedom to disagree?…"
4. Want to Raise Happy, Successful Kids? Wait as Long As Possible to Give To Give Them A Phone...
“How old should a child be before getting their first cell phone..."
6. An Affair Does Not Have to Mean the End.
“Is it possible to recover from an affair? The answer for most couples is yes…"
7. Five Things Christians Should Know About Depression and Anxiety.
“Depression and anxiety tend to be some of those touchy subjects that are tough to tackle from a Christian perspective …."