1.Ten Reasons Why You Should Get Away Without the Kids.
“We leaned over the railing of the cruise ship balcony and realized life as we had known it was about to change. We were on our “babymoon.” Soon, we would be parents.”…
2. Comforting Scriptures in Times of Depression and Struggle.
“In times of depression or struggle, some people find it hard to pray and to read the Bible.”…
3. Panic Attacks, What Can You Do If Nothing Stops Them.
“Is it rational to expect therapy that depends on reason to work under stress?”…
4. If Only I Knew Why.
“I contracted polio long after it was supposedly eradicated… ”
5. Listening to God’s Voice to Silence Trauma.
“The burden of Habbakuk… How long O God will I call for help And you will not hear?”….
6. Are You Engaging in Enough Leisure Activity.
“Overworked, over-scheduled, and under constant bombardment of stimulation by all of our digital devices and pressure to do something (e.g., answer emails, texts, voicemails), we have become conditioned to view decompressing and doing nothing as a waste of time”…
7. How Do You Know If You Are Healing (from the trauma of betrayal).
“For that matter, what is “healed” anyway? What does it mean? What does it actually look like?”….